This has been sent onto me by Julie, and I have tried to think about it carefully, I should be making mincemeat!
4 jobs I’ve had
1. Project Manager, working with my husband – argh!
2. selling ‘Christmas Stationery’ in Heelas (john Lewis) in Reading
3. Client Contact for 16mm Film hire company
4. Chambermaid at expensive Winchester hotel (while student)
4 movies I could watch over and over – can I just say that this is very very very hard, I studied film, worked in the industry, and still love film, and cutting an endless list down to four – argh!!!!
1. Three Colours Blue – so beautifully shot, and so much emotion, stunning
2. Empire Strikes Back – well, I have to admit, when they freeze Han Solo, it is all too much….
3. LA Confidential – amazing film, great story, direction, photography, and Kevin Spacey and Russell Crowe, do I need any other reason!?
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail – so much to enjoy every time, and Michael Palin looking so young and fresh faced!
I feel so bad, there is no Tim Burton, no Good Fellas, no Lost in Translation, argh the list goes on and on!
4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now)
1. Reading, Berkshire
2. West Ealing and Streatham, London
3. Farnham, Surrey
4. Winchester, Hampshire
4 TV shows I love – a mix of old and new for me, and the age range is slightly odd! However two are influenced by probably one of the best ever dramas from the US, Murder One, fantastic!
1. Lost – just brilliant, amazing and gripping, and Sawyer of course, I seem to be mentioning men an awful lot!
2. Futurama – the nerd in me I guess, personally I think it is far superior than the Simpsons, and so many little jokes, that you see new ones each time you watch.
3. Sopranos – how can so much violence, swearing, and depressing mafia types be so attractive?
4. Charlie & Lola – Most favouritist programme that William and I love together, divine!
4 places I have been for a vacation – this is lacking!
1. Cornwall, great for all of us
2. Devon, same as above!
3. Barcelona, for our 10th anniversary last year, I want to go back
4. Butlins, all over the country, what more can I say about holidays as a child!
4 websites I visit daily
1. Flickr – making sure I still have more views than my darling husband
2. my RSS feeds, please if you don’t have one, get one, saves so much time!
3. BBC News site, I don’t watch much TV, but I like to know what is going on in the world
4. British Speedway Forum, and Reading Speedway forum, I will not say anymore!
4 favourite foods – these all make me sound like a slob, and to be honest I cannot apologise for that!
1. steak, with garlic mushrooms, and a bottle of lovely red wine
2. plain chocolate digestives
3. my dad’s bread and butter pudding, heaven in a bowl!
4. chocolate from Hotel Chocolate or Prestat, I’m not cheap you know!!!
4 places I would rather be
1. Cornwall, I would love to live there….
2. Barcelona, more time is needed!
3. New Zealand, I would like to experience it
4. Las Vegas/New York, for the experience!
Now for another problem, who to send this onto?!