hurt and flood..

on a previous post, I spoke about the three sets/pairs of felt on Saturday just gone that I had made.


This one has not photographed very well, I hope that John may be able to get a better shot for me, for my records mainly. I find working with red blends quite hard, I don’t know why, they seems to give less away, and less feedback, maybe I should just throw caution to the wind!

This one however was easier..


But maybe too easy, though I really like the way it has shrunk to this shape, very nice, and organic too.
I hope I may be able to do a few more like these before the end of the week, I will ofcourse keep you updated!